Welcome to the Alameda County Fair On-line Entry Process
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser, please use 6.0 or higher.
Before you begin the on-line entry process, print out a printer friendly version of these instructions (see icon at top right corner above this box), and visit the Alameda County Fair website to download, print and read all rules for all of the department(s) you plan to enter.
1.) First you will Log-in or Register if new exhibitor
- Choose “Quick Group” ONLY if you will be submitting entries for multiple family members or multiple exhibitors, otherwise choose “Exhibitor” or “Club” from the Login menu.
- If you are a teacher/club leader/coordinator/advisor, you may want to enter your members or students within the Quickgroups process. Please call our office if you have any problems: 925-426-7611. After completing entries for the first club member, but before “checking out”, select “add entries for another exhibitor” for all club members to be entered.
- Create a password using letters and/or numbers (Max 11 characters). Letters are case sensitive. (Hint: Keep it short and simple.)
2.) Session will expire after 20 minutes of inactivity so you should “save the cart” if you plan on leaving the machine for more than 20 minutes
3.) After Log-in or register/log as an exhibitor, you will CREATE ENTRIES, selecting the Department you want to enter and follow prompts.
- Bold fields are Required information fields.
- Enter phone numbers as 10 digits without parenthesis or dashes, i.e. 8582715400.
- Enter Dates as mm/dd/yyyy, (i.e. 09/15/1954).
- Use the ”Make Payments To” field for designated premium check payee only if different from exhibitor. Any information in this field becomes the default premium check recipient.
- Youth competitors MUST enter age (as of Jan 1), date of birth, parental phone number, club (if applicable), club leader (if applicable).
4.) When you are done adding entries, you will need to CHECK OUT (bottom right button) in order to complete this process and submit entries to the fair.
- Payment by credit cards ONLY (MC, VISA, Discover, AM EX) REQUIRED at time of entry.
- After completing your entry on-line, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do NOT receive a confirmation, your entry was NOT completed/received.(check your junk/spam email folder if necessary!)
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
To go back to the Fair’s website to download the rules for each department you want to enter:
(To print these instructions, see the printer-friendly icon at top right corner of this box.)